Valley Forge Military Academy & College
Invites you to join us in celebration
Friday, April 24 – Sunday, April 26, 2015
RECONNECT WITH YOUR ALMA MATER
Visit with the President of VFMA&C
Dr. Stacey R. Sauchuk
Meet and visit with the 87th Corps of Cadets
Meet and visit with the faculty and staff of VFMA&C
Meet and greet your former classmates and fellow Alumni
For additional information, please contact:
VFMA&C Alumni Office or 2014 Homecoming Chairman
Tom Goldblum a��69 Dr. Paul Lea IV a��87, a��89C
610-989- 1329 202-486-1522
Alumni Homecoming Weekend Agenda A�A�(Subject to change)
SEE DRESS CODE ON NEXT PAGE
Friday, April 24: (Optional Activities for Early Arriving Alumni and their Families)
- 11:00 AM a�� 4:00 PM: Valley Forge Casino Hotel for a day of fun and games.
- 11:00 AM a�� 4:00 PM: King of Prussia Mall for a day of shopping.
- 11:00 AM a�� 4:00 PM: Valley Forge National Park with Lunch at the Valley Forge Park Visitors Center.
- 12:45 PM Dine with your Company and your friends at 2nd Mess. (No formation due to
- 4:00 PM a�� 6:00 PM Open Meeting of the Alumni Association in Mellon Hall and hear about the
- 6:30 PM Cocktail Party, Raffle and Fun in Eisenhower Hall for our Annual Friday nightA�class schedule)
- REGISTRATION OPENS
- 1:30 PM a�� 4:00 PM Registration and gather with all your friends and classmates and catch up onA�A�your lives and theirs. Tell those long ago tales of the a�?highA�seasa�? and take a reminiscence tour of our beautiful campus. Bring back those days of yore.
list of antidepressant drugs ssris with least
a�?State of the Forgea�? from:A�Stacey Sauchuk, President VFMA&C and her leadership team a��A�a�?State of theA�Forgea�?
8:00 a.m. Rehearsal a�� Band Concert a�� to include all BAND alumni a�� Mellon Hall, Ballroom
- 8:30 a.m. Registration – Meet and Greet/Networking in Sara Crawford Room, Mellon Hall
- 9:00 a�� 10:15 a.m. Post Visitation a�� Most Buildings will be open for inspection a�� Limited to 1 room
- 10:15 a.m. Chapel Call and Alumni Memorial Chapel Service a�� Chapel
- Alumni merchandise will be available for sale – ties, crests, coins, flags, hats, etc.
- 12:00 p.m. Drill Team Demonstration – Parade Field
- Speaker a�� TBD by Class or 1965
- Silver TAPS Ceremony
- Laying of the Wreath at the Foundera��s grave
- Regimental Review – 87th Corps of Cadets – Parade Field
- Alumni a�?March-Ona�? & Salute to the Corps of Cadets – Parade Field
- Horsemanship Presentation after the Parade
- Reunion Pictures a�� Organized on the Parade Field
Rain date: Sunday, April 26, 2015
- 1:30 p.m. BBQ Luncheon – Mellon Hall Terrace
- 3:30 p.m. William T. Gans, Jr. '59, '61C Memorial Band Concert – Mellon Hall Ballroom
- 6:00 p.m. Alumni Reception for all classes (except for Classes of 1965 & 1990) –
- 7:00 p.m. Alumni Dinner & Silent Auction – Eisenhower Hall
- Alumni Reception for Class of 1965 a�� Crossed Sabres
- Alumni Reception for Class of 1990 a�� Commandanta��s Residence
- Class of 1965 – 50th Reunion Dinner, Eisenhower Hall, 1st Floor
- (All 5 year reunion classes will be seated together.)
- Class of 1955 a�� 60th Reunion Dinner, Eisenhower Hall, 1st Floor
SUNDAY: A�LUXURY CAR SHOW A� 9:00 a.m. a�� 1:00 p.m.
We are planning SUNDAYa Concours da��Elegance – typeA�car show on the Sunday ofA�Homecoming weekend (April 26, 2015) and we are interested and seeing how
many Alumni have vehicles that they would like to show at this event. A�If youA�have a vehicle that you would like to nominate please send an email to Pete
McLallenA�a��62A�a�?64C or Greg CopelandA�a��56 at firstname.lastname@example.org
i�� The dress code for all events during Alumni Homecoming Weekend is coat and tie, or business
casual. It will be strictly enforced and greatly appreciated by Staff, Faculty, Cadets and fellow
Alumni. Those inappropriately dressed may be asked to change prior to participating in the
events. (Please no torn jeans or tee shirts)
i�� The entire VFMA&C post is a tobacco free/non-smoking facility. Your cooperation will be
appreciated by everyone.
i�� Inappropriate behavior or activity on the post will not be condoned or tolerated.
i�� Specified Barracks and other buildings will only be open for visitation on Saturday morning
during specific times. For safety and security reasons, all Barracks are off limits to all Alumni and
their visitors at all other times. Please respect the privacy of the cadetsa�� living quarters.
i�� Handicapped bathroom is located in Mellon Hall, 1st Floor. Bathrooms in Mellon Hall,
Eisenhower Hall and Bower Hall (2nd Floor).
i�� Shuttles and golf carts available all day, please be patient.
i�� Photos of the weekend can be obtained through www.vfmac.edu and go to Academy or College
photo and then to Photo Album on the left toolbar.
i�� Boodle Shop, Cadet Store, Museum and Library will be open at convenient times during the
*If you do not pre-register, you will not have your yearbook photo on your name badge.*
Please indicate your company so we can include it on your badge.
To register online for Alumni Homecoming Weekend, please go to:
(Please mention VFMA&C for our special rates.)
i�� * Homewood Suites a�� Valley Forge, 681 Shannondell Blvd., Audubon, 610-539-7300
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (24)
i�� * Hilton Garden Inn a�� Valley Forge, 500 Cresson Blvd., Phoenixville, 610-650-0880
* The Homewood Suites and Hilton Garden Inn are offering a complimentary round trip
shuttle to VFMA&C on Friday evening for the cocktail reception. Additionally both venues
will donate $5.00 rebate back to VFMA&C for each night consumed over Alumni
If you have any questions, please contact General Manager Sean Fox a��96 on 610-539-7300.